Extended Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extended Edition

Post  Mittyho on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:42 am

Not sure if anybody has already seen this, but it's pretty exciting!!
http://www.destructoid.com/age-of-mythology-extended-edition-teased-for-steam-271315.phtml

Mittyho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extended Edition

Post  Lava on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Yea, It's been over facebook. Looks good.

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!"

Lava
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am

I know I haven't been on here in awhile, I've been swamped with university issues. You'd be surprised at how much corruption there is in the management branches of a university.  Neutral 

I just got word of this today and was going to post it on here. Is this actually true? If so, I'm wondering why I can't find any reliable information. I would definitely consider getting this and possibly being able to play with you guys again, maybe even try to rejoin HoR again if my time allows it.

In other news, I was in 3 beta tests for Elder Scrolls Online. Honestly, didn't really do it for me. I was playing quite a bit, there are hundreds of players, the setting is pretty cool, you can make 8 profiles, but the linear gameplay at the start was kind of culture shock from having played Arena - Skyrim. My friend and I couldn't even see each other while we were in a group. I know it's just a beta, but in my opinion, having played as far as I got, I am not paying 50 bucks, and another 15 every month to keep my subscription. Besides, beta profiles get swiped before release. I'd rather wait until they lower their price, even if I did come up with an epic orc name.  Sad I'll probably use it for Elder Scrolls: VI, which to my knowledge was rumored to be set in Hammerfell and Summerset Isle.  scratch

Its getting great reviews though from other testers, so I recommend trying it out. I am confirmed for another beta test, and they are doing stress tests for the servers now, so I might be able to invite friends again. If anyone wants, I can check back and see if I can invite you guys the next time.

Yankee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:54 am

Yes, I have played Elder Scrolls Online for the past 4 beta sessions. I don't particularly like the game much and although it's a good idea, I look forward to the technical Elder Scrolls VI. Also I have had the same problem with not being able to see your group mates.

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!"

Lava
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1z7rrz/age_of_mythology_is_coming_to_steam_finally/ can confirm the validity of the Extended Edition! No other information has been revealed about it yet though, I guess they're just trying to rouse up some hype.

And as someone who was disappointed that they were actually going to make TES into an MMORPG I can say I'm eagerly waiting (no doubt for years. . .) for TES VI too Cool

Mittyho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 pm

To be honest, the game is great as an MMORPG, I was just never the biggest fan of them. I understand making the game completely free-roaming like in Arena-Skyrim is impossible, but to lose that sense completely. Its like the main areas were within a straight line of each other, eliminating the surprise of any bonus caves or ruins. I did like Stros M'kai though. I'm thinking for the next beta, I'll make a khajiit and see Summerset Isle.

In other news, I downloaded a cracked AoM. ^^ I was able to fix the graphics problem. Compatibility issues with Windows 7 laptop. Who knew deleting one file and renaming another to the deleted one would fix an issue like that... I haven't downloaded voobly again though. Last time, it had some issues that just annoyed me and I am still busy at the moment. I will be home for 3 weeks soon and my girlfriend won't be there for 2 of them. I will get a lot of stuff sorted out then. xD

________
It's showing my own post as a perpetual 'unread' on the homepage. O.o

Yankee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 am

Fair play.

Lava
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 pm

More info!

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/03/age-of-mythology-extended-edition-coming-to-steam

Mittyho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee on Fri May 02, 2014 7:15 am

Trading cards?

Yankee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content