Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions

Post  Lava on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am

Hello All.

Considering the (rapid) expansion of old (and new) members in HoG(mainly HoR), and the lack of an introductory topic (from what I can see) I am putting this up here. The purpose is to introduce yourself, explain your likes/dislikes/hobbies/etc etc, to help others within the clan get to know you.

So Hello, Im lava, my name is Tom, I live in the UK. I have an Xbox, I play Halo, CoD, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, amongst others. I also play World of Tanks (and AoM durr). I enjoy History (specifically Military History), I hate politics which makes me like it (Weird I know), and I hope to be able to speak and/or play with you all soon!

Lava

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!"
Lava
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post  Hades on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 am

Greetings all, I am Hades, real name Alex and also a resident of the United Kingdom. Unlike Lava I do not have an Xbox, I am smart, clever and the like and have a PS3 (*Anticipates Xbox is better/ PC is better/ Fried Eggs are better comment*) and a frequent player of AoM, Battlefield (When internet allows) and The Last of Us/ Heavy Rain and other epic PS3 exclusives that I play once then come back to repeatedly for no apparent reason. I am also a fan of history, particularly that of the Greeks, Saxon England and the Georgian English. For those who do not know, I am the co-founder of HoR and the only person who has been here since the beginning, so I suspect you'd all know me anyway and just read the Greetings bit. This could of had a naked girl on the introduction and you probably still would of missed it.

Well, Lava wouldn't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hades
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ComanderG52 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:56 am

Hi, My name is Glen.
I am a resident of Scotland, I study Physics.
I love taking part in Medieval reenactment for 12th century.
I have particular love for Romans , Nordic civilizations and Greeks.
I love playing WRP games on AOM and I haven't in a long while, Last time I tried the ESO servers went down Sad.
Maybe one or two of you will know me as:
Comander117
ComanderG52
WRP_Comander
WRP_Lord_Comand

Thanks Very Happy
GDD

ComanderG52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazuli7 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Hello all, I am Lazuli7, some of you may know me as Dwarfman09, however my actual name is Andrew. I have also been absent from quite a long long time, I don't even remember the exact amount, but real life really has a way of well getting in the way (Also the fact that I lost my Titans disk). When I heard about the Extended Edition coming out via Reddit, I decided to look into it and am probably going to be getting it. I hope that I can rejoin in the WRPs that I loved so much, and the other games we have become involved in. I live in the United States, near the Pacific. I personally love physics, architecture, politics and pretty much everything else. I only have a PC, and a PS3, which I use to play more FPS games such as COD, BF, and the like while I use my PC to play more creative games such as Minecraft, Terraria, and AoM.

Greetings,
        Lazuli7

Lazuli7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee on Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 am

Hello,
my name is Marco. I am 21 years old and I used to be a member of HoR until AoM activity died down and I decided to invest my free time in other activities. I was Champion of the HoRHs (elite RPers faction in HoR) as well as Senior Adviser (or was it Supreme, I don't remember what the 'S' stood for. Razz) I helped create this forum, but could not relinquish my admin rights, so there is a dormant ".Yankee." account.

I am Swiss/American. I am currently studying Biological Sciences at the University of Plymouth. My hobbys, other than gaming, are motocross/enduro and SCUBA diving. I am a fan of RTS and RPG games. I don't play shooter games often. I am a big fan of Minecraft, and given the right incentive and enough people, I will be setting up a RP/leisure server using my home computer (thread is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

I should probably mention that I am someone who speaks their mind and I am not afraid to be the asshole if a situation requires one, which unfortunately resulted in some shaky relationships on this forum and past ones. I am a nice guy when you get to know me, and I love RPing with everyone.

Oh, and I am HUGE Marvel fan.
Yankee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top