It's quiet.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Lawrencius on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am

1) AOE3?
Joked 'bout being in a AOE3 clan before, with dutch gay people that had irl meetings , during aoe3 vanilla launch era etc -shivers-
aaaand ... nobody realizes I also own AOE3? Infact I actually own 2 copies I guess.
And as if that was the only clan I been in .. phff


But whatever, AOE3 clans aside, the stuff said before in this topic is ironic as fuck.

2) Progress and always going off-topic to act like a victim

So I am just wondering here, if anybody actually knows how to read English and grasp the matter said in them replies of mine. Or in those of Yankee. When talking about problems and solutions. Looks like it is more important here to be swinging one's big cyberdick and shitting all over eachother in attempt to bully back those two evildoers that point fingers??

All this fucking talk about that we piss on everything anybody says? What the fuck LOL. Have ANY of you fully read the discussions and proposals that were made in the topics me or yankee made?

A fucking year ago I quit this place the second time, cause just like the first time it was me leaving cause there was no FUTURE for ME (or ANYONE WITH AMBITION) to keep playing under the colour of HOG / HOR.

In the fucking period since I came back recently on this forum, I have asked numerous questions to mostly Hades and Yankee (Yankee in steam mostly) about what is up. And apparently for some reason everyone is being cocky that I am "questioning" Hades?
LOL I am fucking asking things in topics, and on responses asking why we don't merge with others or not code AOE3 etc I get the shortest possible answers from Hades. Yeah a lot of fucking explaining we have here, and that for the person that supposedly "leads" this clan.

If there was some transparency and organization in this place I could've been linked to topics were people talk about other clans and other things. There is no page that anyone links , where it explains with who we RP , who their members are, when these guys are RP'ing with us etc.
No instead I get an answer that HoR is with what? 8 or 9 or whatever was the answer? Yeah like who the fuck are those HoR then? When I was in HoR the only ones that I ever saw in games were Hades, Yankee, Lava, Me, Mittyho, & Possy. That's 6 people. If you have to believe the page at the hor forum it says 8? Who the fuck are most of those? Never seen them before, and grasbal is a douchebag that quits and lags. Why are people like that even allowed in a clan. Quality before quantity doesn't matter much here it seems. And that is a big joke on it's own as there are hardly HOG members on this board in general.

If this shithole was a bit more transparant and organized, people who are new or back from being long gone could easily been explained what is going on.
People could actually see what has happened over the last months, but that's just it, nothing happened. According to this forum atleast.
And if you yap about that, while you make your own attempts to get a new game into the clan or a new approach, all people see is "huh you are a jerk and you bitch and you cry, it's all you do".
Well shit, I might be an asshole then, but none of you fuckers will ever have achieved anything in your lives if you are gonna say someone is mean to you instead of balling up and helping.
Cause that's right, you ain't helping shit. You tell the two big evildoers aren't helping? Go buy a pair of glasses. Shut up and start to observe.

3) Being confronted and dealing with it

Saying me and yankee are crying and bitching?

- If any of you haven't fucking noticed yet, go look here. Where there are talkies and propositions of what "could" be good games. And it's not like I haven't linked that here before -.-

- The above topic actually gave birth to our discussion topic in minecraft, were me and yankee are going rogue and building shit on a temporary server. Instead of argueing about who is rude to who, we are making progress and experimenting with buildings and ideas. To then remake and mold into the final product -> our own server that could be affiliated to HOG, if, they aren't gonna keep acting like first class assholes. Cause right now, I'm not seeing a fucking reason to make epic shit, pay for a server, so I can go ahead and nametag it a pussy clanname that any of you weren't even involved in.

-This site and the old HoR site has been managed by Yankee a lot tbh. Infact the joke that we pulled off with the banner was proof as how Yankee was responsible for helping so much in the existence of this place. So for that reason alone you can stop being a cunt to him atleast and cut him some slack, cause if anything, you could consider Yankee ex-clan-leader aswell tbh.
Just because you don't know the entire history of HoG, HoR and the first people who joined HoR doesn't give you the rights to go all derpy derp and call me and yankee assholes. Wasn't I among the first 5 HoR anyway?

-In the past of HoR I was pointing problems out aswell, Yankee to. Infact I remember telling people to go download steam, cause it's awesome, and so we could have a "grip" on the RP organisation more. Which turned out half-arsed cause the HoR lead wasn't trying enough tbh.

-If needed, I could do the artwork of all the clans, and look into making a front page that has news, introduction to, postings of events, screenshots, member lists, history pages, different clan subsites, all in html, anything to make it fuzzy. to then link it through to this forum, which could need a bit of a clean-up so it gets more inviting. Did this before for a clan in AOE3 during vanilla era. The entire point to this, would make people remember this clan and make it look like it knows how to do it's things right.

-In the time I was gone, Hades and FieldMarshal, made their clan how much bigger? Well then, why hate on someone who brings that up? Does the truth hurt then?
Shit as if that is the end of the world anyway, if people would stop being butthurt about these FACTS and deal with the situation, accept that there are others who try to bring up new approaches, the clanboard would be without all these anti-lawr & anti-yankee replies. And only contain topics that discuss what to do about it & who is gonna be responsible and busy with tasks.


Conclussion

Come now, tell me, show me you can be a fucking man about this and let all this random self-centered shit you imagined up go.
So you fuckers can open your mind and stop being in the way of progress.

If not? Well lol, look between now & last year when yankee and me quit. This is the fate of your fucking guild of clans.
avatar
Lawrencius

Posts : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Hades on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:36 am

"few members on here actively, and that is all we need" After all the HoG planning on the old forum in the Advisory Board, after all the big thinking: so many clans, so many games, you making 3 clans yourself, proving how much you were up for it, after announcing this great epic forum to the UCA, now, after a year of watching it's "progression"; "few members, is all we need"... pfff well if that's how you feel...

Yankee, I meant forum wise. All we need is a few from each clan, it is enough for a basic community.

It's why all the RP clans from AoM save PsYcHo basically died, because no one cared any more, and that's alright and fine to be honest

So Yankee, please tell me how just a week ago we filled an RP entirely with HoRs save one spot. The ONLY PsYcHo I have seen RPing on AoM in recent weeks is Wolf. NONE of us have given up on AoM and to accuse us of that is entirely contradictory. I still play actively as does every one of us who are here (Save those that are HoW.)

So some of you just want to be able to contact friends and periodically schedule games, use steam for that then.

Steam is:
A: Useless for AoM
B: Useless for myself as I can't even open it without it crashing.

The forums current main use is to create RPs. Plan them ahead so we don't host and end up with no one there.

Yeah a lot of fucking explaining we have here, and that for the person that supposedly "leads" this clan.

You entirely miss the point of HoG with this particular point.
HoG is not A clan. Yankee will testify to that. We created HoG to be a collection of clans. There is no TRUE head other than the Advisory, which is a collective of myself, Lava, Mittyho and FieldMarshall. Ultimately, the Kings and their advisory board are responsible for their individual clan, and the advisory council is responsible for HoG on the whole. Myself, Lava and Mittyho are responsible for HoR, while myself and FieldMarshall are responsible with HoW. Expansion is decided by ourselves but as stated prior, can be suggested and started by other members of HoG, but the main, official expansion is started by ourselves. This has not happened more recently because of our own external commitments, which is what I have been trying to tell you when you have shifted the blame onto myself. I do NOT solely rule over HoG. I may be head of every current sector, but on the whole of HoG, I have as much power as a single advisor.

Never seen them before, and grasbal is a douchebag that quits and lags. Why are people like that even allowed in a clan. Quality before quantity doesn't matter much here it seems.

Clearly you forget my own original aims for HoR. HoR is intended to be a communities clan. I designed and started this clan with those intentions. It was NOT intended to be a hard clan to get into, quite the contrary. Our standards are almost non-existent. If you want to prove yourself, you try to work for the higher ranks within HoR. It is up to the king to decide whether or not they want to run their clan the same way, with a skill rank set - that was the entire point of me adding it, why have a skill rank set when the standards are stupendously high? It would never get promoted into. That is the unique thing about HoR.

As for your accusation of Grasbal, lagging is, in essence something a user cannot help. More recently I have had problems where I lag out of the game around 1hr 30 mins in, almost every time, my computer shorts out and cuts me off. We all have our own problems and I suspect the quitting would be from personal commitment or similar problems to my own.

The above topic actually gave birth to our discussion topic in minecraft, were me and yankee are going rogue and building shit on a temporary server. Instead of argueing about who is rude to who, we are making progress and experimenting with buildings and ideas. To then remake and mold into the final product -> our own server that could be affiliated to HOG, if, they aren't gonna keep acting like first class assholes. Cause right now, I'm not seeing a fucking reason to make epic shit, pay for a server, so I can go ahead and nametag it a pussy clanname that any of you weren't even involved in.

Please tell me where I am accusing you of anything? I don't have access to minecraft. I stated that, and simply left it at that. I had to repeat it when I was still suggested to start it up, yet still stated I couldn't start one up myself.

In the time I was gone, Hades and FieldMarshal, made their clan how much bigger? Well then, why hate on someone who brings that up? Does the truth hurt then?

I don't have access to Battlefield 3 and nor does FieldMarshall at this particular time, please explain how we are supposed to expand if we can't play it? I can't update as the update on my internet will take 3 days, and cuts out before then.


A fucking year ago I quit this place the second time, cause just like the first time it was me leaving cause there was no FUTURE for ME (or ANYONE WITH AMBITION) to keep playing under the colour of HOG / HOR.

Well... I think I will point out the first time, as according to the old old forum, was you leaving due to the whole Necro affair, and rejoining eventually because he had been removed from the clan.

The fact is I am fully aware the same came onto me, Necro did step down like a true gentleman, although he did make some fuss about it when he joined RoK (Despite HoR ruling clearly stating you can be removed from power, and by leaving he lost any way of becoming King once more). If you remember correctly Necro stopped playing WRP entirely for a long while, effectively created the clan and then disappeared and let me establish it, every single member there from the November 2010 to March 2011 period was recruited by myself, in fact, every member for a good half year was recruited by me and me alone. As I have stated prior, recruiting on AoM is much harder, recruiting on AoE3 is even harder, and I have no current access to anything that we have discussed (Up until 0ADs release). Even the game I used to talk to you about, EU3, I have no access to. Albeit you disliked hearing it, but I have no way of playing it right now. So technically speaking, the current fate of HoG rests in those who decide to expand it. The fate of HoG has left from my hands as I cannot expand it any further, and if I did, I would be vastly stretched out and I doubt I would be able to handle it. We would go through the same Necro process and it would be almost as if I had disappeared from AoM entirely (Which I haven't at all, as I am on two three times a week.) and HoR would be leaderless. Again, the council of HoG, and the advisors within each clan act in a way, that they in essence do hold the power of a king. If we ever have this problem, which you can tell as I have in essence had to take leaves on multiple occasions (My biggest being November last year to a few weeks ago), then the advisors can take the place and continue the clan. In essence, the King and Prince ranks are almost pointless nowadays, and it may even be considered worthy to remove them, as I could see plenty of argument for doing so. If we wanted to be more extreme, we could even remove all the Structural ranks albeit one for recruiting and just have advisors and skill ranks.

____________________________
* HoR_King_Cookies * HoW_King_Cookies *


Support me Smile
avatar
Hades
Admin

Posts : 335

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Lawrencius on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

omfg the way you people talk... /facepalm
and calling other people that they miss the point

jesus fucking christ you can't even run a clan and cut deals in that
how the fuck are you gonna run a theatre company

haha
you
a theatre company
what a fucking joke
avatar
Lawrencius

Posts : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Lawrencius on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 am

oh yeah and also* it's funny how everything you say here is aimed at someone or something
yet
always the wrong asshole is replying to it and taking offense to it
lmao
avatar
Lawrencius

Posts : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Lawrencius on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:59 am

Things to know about the marvelous gaming environment of HOG:

- Everytime you call this shithole something, you get some asshole rant about what this is and what this is not. IDGAF

- Be sure to pay your respects to the to-their-own-mirror-image-fapping-lil-teenagers who call themselves KING and other structural rank bullshit. Since the only active people in this clan , are those same fetishists.

- When you point out a problem, try to get the wagon rolling, you have two scenarios:

1) some little kidfag who thinks the internet and the rest of society works the same as his spoiled capitalist home and starts to swing words around he just learned in school.

2) or some asshole comes in to throw an excuse like this: "I don't have access to Battlefield 3 and nor does FieldMarshall at this particular time, please explain how we are supposed to expand if we can't play it? "
Haha all attitude and you got shit for brains, like as if I give a flying fuck about that. All I see is two dumbasses who both fail to be responsible for their clan, at the same time! And as if it isn't worse enough, they go all cocky about it aswell. omfg. and that cause they think they have a valid excuse! but no worries, no biggie! they don't need to be responsible! they are the only two inbred sheeprapists in the clan anyway!!!


- i didn't hear anyone complain about steam until i just brought it up LOL another thing you failed to take responsibility of, people went on steam and the only thing you did there was talk about your EU3-god-king-fetish
and now you come saying that steam isn't needed

nice excuse again


- when you say a year ago you quit you get a reply about how this summer holiday kid clan was made by another fine asshole called necro, and that he was stepping down as a "gentlemen"..
and all this "if you remember correctly"? as if i care to fucking remember that drama in detail and give it priority in my fucking life as if it was the time of the century or some shit, you dumbass pigfucking inbred bag of dung. Who are you to come here and give me a history lesson of HOR? I didn't even ask for it and as far as i know it was horrible and childish and I wish it would've ended by that. Cause I remember people saying "oh you are in that clan? you clan are assholes" all cause of your gentleman friend right there.

there's people, in the fucking world that you live in, that are ambitious and want to join clans only so it is easier to become better. not because you can have a fucking rank in the army of nobody, and drama everywhere.

seriously how much shit do you come up with a day , you motherfucking stupid dickbutt
go fucking die in a cave somewhere and be sure that before you do , you paint the cave with your fluo excrements so a fucking slave tribe can call you the "god" which you think you are, in about 5,000 years, after the bombs fell, the aliens took over long before, and all civilisation is back to zero again.

It's noobs like all of you, that have to make their own clan, cause they are too noob to join a decent one, or is it too self-centered to take advice from someone else in another clan?


This brothel has been whoring around and about enough already now..
It's time I piss off from here because the vicious cicle of "make topic, get noob replies, topic idea lost in vain" is starting to get on them nerves.

Oh yeah , and you can fucking stop sending those e-mails, it's not the first time i came back after receiving e-mail wasn't it?
Well I'm not coming back to care this time negros xD the only reason I came in, took a look, and tried to fix this dump was because I had the time. But even if I have the sparetime like I have now, no fucking way am I still insane enough to do so.

Adios ugly basementdwelling virgins
avatar
Lawrencius

Posts : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Mittyho on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 pm

and i thought double posting out of rage was bad!

it makes it even worse when it seems that 55 minutes have been spent producing a poor reply Rolling Eyes
avatar
Mittyho

Posts : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Yankee on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:02 am

Hades wrote:Yankee, I meant forum wise. All we need is a few from each clan, it is enough for a basic community.
Ok, so only a few from the clan active on the forum, the rest aren't needed... I will come back to this.
Hades wrote:So Yankee, please tell me how just a week ago we filled an RP entirely with HoRs save one spot. The ONLY PsYcHo I have seen RPing on AoM in recent weeks is Wolf. NONE of us have given up on AoM and to accuse us of that is entirely contradictory. I still play actively as does every one of us who are here (Save those that are HoW.)
Fine HoR and PsYcHo, and you miss the point again. AoM is not the only place to RP on, which is the whole message. PsYcHo moved on and they are active all the time in other places from what Dero was telling me. You filled a 7 slot game on Voobly, great. Get those guys to help promote and recruit, oh... yea, about three of them are inactive on here based on statistics, but that's ok, "few is enough".
Hades wrote:Steam is:
A: Useless for AoM
B: Useless for myself as I can't even open it without it crashing.

The forums current main use is to create RPs. Plan them ahead so we don't host and end up with no one there.
Steam isn't useless, in fact, it would work just as well, because you can group message without the people being online so they can see it later. Yea, I couldn't get on steam a couple of weeks ago and couldn't reinstall, so I went into registry editor and ended up fixing it using google. Now I'm back on there. I agree with Zwet, steam chat isn't appealing to schedule RPs when you mostly hear crap from others about singleplayer games that you don't care about.

You contradict yourself: You want to schedule on here so everyone in the clan has a chance to see when a WRP is hosted, but, few from the clan to be active is enough. What was the idea, that those few who saw the forum post tell the others who don't come on to look? How, with Steam? Damn... Steam doesn't work for IMing and planning games. scratch
Yeah a lot of fucking explaining we have here, and that for the person that supposedly "leads" this clan.
You entirely miss the point of HoG with this particular point.
HoG is not A clan. Yankee will testify to that.
No, you missed the point again, he meant HoR, not HoG. He knows what HoG is 'supposed' to be.
Never seen them before, and grasbal is a douchebag that quits and lags. Why are people like that even allowed in a clan. Quality before quantity doesn't matter much here it seems.
The whole grasbal thing, I did demote him for a reason, and that was the laziness and quitting at the time. Maybe, if he is one of the ones you had to fill up the Voobly game, he's changed, I wouldn't know, I'm not HoRC anymore. If I were I would make sure I had voobly up and running straight away. The whole quantity/quality thing. HoR had a lot of members, mixed skills, but when the less skilled ones don't take kindly to constructive criticism and feedback, then, well, you have an issue, because then it shits both the students and the teachers, leading to arguments, leading to "Lord third party" having to intervene.
Hades wrote:Please tell me where I am accusing you of anything? I don't have access to minecraft. I stated that, and simply left it at that. I had to repeat it when I was still suggested to start it up, yet still stated I couldn't start one up myself.
Where did he write you are accusing him of anything? No one told you to do shit about Minecraft, you showed up, said it was a great idea, but you can't play it. You didn't even have to repeat it because no one told you to do anything. Fucking hell, how you can twist words around. Not all the comments are directed at you.
Hades wrote:I don't have access to Battlefield 3 and nor does FieldMarshall at this particular time, please explain how we are supposed to expand if we can't play it?
Better organization with available members who can continue to play and recruit might have helped, hmm yes, I guess you would need numbers for that, a stupid situation, but maybe if the other member wasn't inactive on the forum, you could let him know... maybe get a hold of him on Steam... damnit.
Mittyho wrote:and i thought double posting out of rage was bad!

it makes it even worse when it seems that 55 minutes have been spent producing a poor reply Rolling Eyes
That was useful. Weren't you complaining that all "the snide nd tedious shit shud just be stopped"

Oh and before anyone changes the subject and goes all "I thought you said you wouldn't offer input about HoG, forum and clans anymore boohoohoo" I am only clarifying what was already stated and defending my, and some of Zwet's comments.
avatar
Yankee

Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Mittyho on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:43 am

That was useful. Weren't you complaining that all "the snide nd tedious shit shud just be stopped"

i had to defend my honour. i couldn't possibly survive after being called an ugly basementdwelling virgin without some sort of remarkably wise and witty retort

anyway i am sure lawrenicus would not mind, he is an ultra-high level internet user and qualified 1337 troll le 9gag army untouchable veteran who cant be offended by a "little kidfag" Laughing

avatar
Mittyho

Posts : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  FieldMarshall on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:11 am

I'm glad that dickhead has gone.

____________________________
All's fair in love and BF3.
avatar
FieldMarshall

Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Yankee on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:51 am

What, now that he's gone you decide to step back in with that? Internet badassery level = over 9000

You don't know half the stuff we talk about on here because you weren't in HoR, you came on this forum from playing BF with Hades, which is perfectly fine, but don't act like you know about anything that has happened and act like your opinion on our actions is justified, it isn't as much as you think it is. It just makes us respect you less. I made that same mistake on the UCA a year ago.

Zwet left because he was done trying to make something happen when it clearly wasn't going to happen, so it's not your win that he is gone. Lol, acting all smug.

I'm sticking around because a few topics on here are still worth talking about, and a few people are still worth taking to in my opinion, but if this shit keeps up, I'm out too, because there wasn't anything left here for Zwet, and there sure as hell isn't that much left here for me anymore.
avatar
Yankee

Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  FieldMarshall on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 am

Yankee wrote:What, now that he's gone you decide to step back in with that? Internet badassery level = over 9000

Oh no no, you misunderstand, i was glad to see him off for your guy's sake, couldn't give a crap otherwise. Was just posting since i was a bit peeved he called me an inbred sheep rapist, like anyone would be.

You don't know half the stuff we talk about on here because you weren't in HoR, you came on this forum from playing BF with Hades, which is perfectly fine, but don't act like you know about anything that has happened and act like your opinion on our actions is justified, it isn't as much as you think it is. It just makes us respect you less. I made that same mistake on the UCA a year ago.

Oh yes quite right, no one's opinion here is justified - they're just fodder while no work gets done Smile

And it's true i won't have any respect either! See, i haven't alienated anyone yet! Yet!

See, i'm not blind Smile

____________________________
All's fair in love and BF3.
avatar
FieldMarshall

Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Yankee on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 am

Oh god you're like a cross between Hades and Mittyho, but without Mittyho's quality to become epic during forum flame wars. UCA xD

Apparently, you also only read what you want to.

Zwet might exaggerate with the insults, but the stuff he addressed is completely valid, it's just stupid that after two comments, the stuff is forgotten and then people repeat their arguments because they forgot that the reason was justified already.

Again, missed the point. Your opinion on how we were talking about Hades was not completely justified, not your opinion in general, but ok, understand it like I think everything you say is crap, great conclusion... Keep that attitude. It will help you in future arguments because all you do is frustrate the others instead of actually progressing even within an argument, and we all have witness progression on HoG, but that is a subject I am done with.

I am not alienating you in general, I told your HoW-experienced self to stop criticizing our HoR-based argument. Were you one of HoR's founding members? Did you ever visit the old forum? Where you there when I had to fill in as leader? No? Alright then, don't act all high and mighty to me and Zwet because we are using an uncomfortable method of communication. You can attack Zwet about his insulting, fine, even though his insults are not really supposed to be taken seriously, but if I recall, you sparked the personal flame war with him and yourself in the first place.

In a sense, actually you are a bit blind, you come in on this forum and then think you can criticize the discussions between HoR/ex-HoR members that have known each other 3+ years. It's great that you joined HoW and are contributing in it and HoG, but when you get involved in a discussion where your only information is based off of seeing the tip of the iceberg on this forum, then yes, you are partially blind, and your opinion is not held in the same regard. It's nothing personal, it's just what it is. I would rather just move on instead of starting up another confrontation with you for your own sake, because I remember you not having the stomach for it, and I don't want to talk about improvements on here anymore.
avatar
Yankee

Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  FieldMarshall on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 am

Alright then.

I lose every argument i ever have on forums Razz

Onward and upward.

____________________________
All's fair in love and BF3.
avatar
FieldMarshall

Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's quiet.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum