Godfrog Practiced Thoughts (Pay no mind to this <3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godfrog Practiced Thoughts (Pay no mind to this <3)

Post  Godfrog on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 am

Chapter 1: Revenge will be Sweet
Yeral and Arian
"What do we have here?" He looks over at Arian. Then he goes back to looking at the dead armored corpse with a Rising Sun as his emblem. He walks forward and crouches down looting the body.
"This reminds me when we first meet" She said.
"Those were better times... Ahh.. This is interesting." He takes a tan letter off of the dead Knight.

Letter
Dear, All mighty King Armendule the Third.
Our town, Rifarn is being ran-sacked by bandits... and the walking dead.. I plead for you to send some templars, soldiers and maybe even one or two Knights. We can no longer pay the tax you hope for us to. We can barly leave our homes without the thought of a mad man trying to club us. Or a Hungry undead trying to feast upon us. Please my Lord send aid..
Your loyal
Mayor Cron

Mayor Cron
"By the naked lady! I sent that letter out weeks ago." He stops walking back and forth and looks at the Guard Captain who is wearing leather armor all but the Iron Chest plate, his Sword at his side, and his round shield on his back.. "They should be here by now shouldn't they?"
"Mayor in all due respect.. it takes a Week to get to the Nearest Baron hold. And Armendule the Third is nothing like his father or his Father's Father. Which if im right all the Armendules are still alive."
"Then why do we have this scronny piece of shit on the throne? And not the Real Armendule?!"
"Mayor... He isnt that bad.."
"Taxes go up every week. If it wasnt the bandits attacking us. We still wouldnt be able to pay. We would have to raid our own Neighbors and allies."
"Alright.. I will round up all my men. And I will do my best to guard the Town. And when I think we can attack I will give them everything we got."
"It sounds good to me, Captain Emigos.... But send another Raven to Armendulia. We must have aid."
After there conversation Guard Captain Emigos left the Inn where the Mayor and Emigos has been talking at. It appears to be a small building with a fat bar tender, and a few bar maids who walk about and will offer you special services. The mayor after finishing his beverage walks out of the Tavern and looks to his right then to his left. He then quickly looks back to his right to see a Man in dent, beat up black armor. The man seems to be walking towards the town, his eyes glow of a dead frosty blue, his emblem is a shattered sword in three places.
"Finally a Knight has arrived. I wonder where his men have gone?"

Yeral and Arian
"After marching for hours Arian. We found this so called Rifarn. Now we just have to find the Mayor." Yeral walks down the path towards the opening of the town and he sees a man in brown cloth approach him.
"I hope your good as you look tough Ser Knight." The Mayor smirks as he itches his beard. "Where is the rest of your boys Ser knight?"
Yeral crosses his arms. "They only sent me. And our lord thinks that is good enough. Afterall I am a Knight of Armendule the Third."
Cron backs up a bit. "I do not question your ablilities Ser Knight.. I only question what we could pay you.. We are broke you see."
"As said your letter." Yeral walks past Cron.
Cron hurries him self to keep up with the Black Knight. "If I may be so bold.. I thought all of Armendules Knights had the Emblem of a Rising Sun."
"Armendule has alot of Barons. And You will quit being bold I have undead to slay." He takes one of the Two Handed swords off his back, and walks into the woods.
"He.. He didnt even ask where the Bandits are coming from..."

Chapter 2: Life is nothing but a Game.
The Bony Finger Man
Bony fingers tap upon a wooden desk, in a lightless room. Bugs crawl over the desk, some with pinchers, otherwith harden shells, And most importantly the ones with a sac carrying liquid. The man with bony fingers stops tapping on the table, as one of the bugs with a sac come over to him. He simply picks it up, and hides it under his robe of many clothing where 100s more of the same bugs hide and lurk. The door opens slowly, as a bulky man enters the dark room without a torch.
"Maaaaster?" Grem said as he watches the bugs crawl over the table as if they owned it.
The Bony fingered man, simply stands up, and looks up at Grem. "What troubles you Grem?"
"Maaaaster... One of the Knights of Armendule are coming towards the village. Should we attack him?" Grem nervisouly speaks as he stares into the Bone mask with no eye slits for the Bony man to see out of.
"Your goons will not touch him Grem. And I will teach him why the Night is so dangerious." He starts to walk towards the door but suddently stops. "But, You will go to the Village unknown and you will plant the barrels and Crates where it pleases you Grem. But no Boom until I die."
"Maaaaster... Your planning on dying..?" he tries to hide the smile.
"In due time Grem." He simply walks out of the room, and none of the bugs on the desk are seen. He works his way through his bandit camp and into the woods going towards the the path the Knight should take or he will perish among the bandit's encampment.
After hours of traveling within the woods, the Bony Fingered Man stops and sniffs the air. A short while he smiles and moves towards his goal.

The Rising Sun
"I hate these stupid woods!" He swings his longsword cutting leaves, Branches and anything in his way. His armor clangs and clings as he works his way through the vegitation on a path too small for a Heavily Armed Knight. "Blasted.. Damn Fucking cold southreners.. Not paying there damn Taxes... I wonder if they will think the same thing when I whip one of there boys to death or rape one of there Swine they call women!"
He stops when he sees a man covered in rags, cloth, and a bone tail wagging from behind him. The man wears a bone mask, and his long sword is rusted, Chipped, and covered in dried blood.

Chapter 3: You are nothing.. But a Pawn.
The Bony Finger Man
"Now you must be the "Bandits" I hear so much about. Heh.. Your Shorter and less armed than I was thinking. But I guess you will have to do." The Knight said. The Masked figure simply just keeps on walking towards the Knight. "Not much of a talker are you?" The Knight frowns. The mask charges bringing up his blade towards his own shoulder as the moon reaches its highest point in the sky. The Knight quickly takes a few steps back bringing up his shield to deflect his oppenents blow, as he drives his sword home into the Masked Figures gut.
The Mask figure with the sword stuck in his gut, backs up slowly, as green thick blood pours out of his wound. "Foolish move child. You should of stayed home where you could drink your milk out of your Kings Breast." He pulls the sword out with ease, as a bug burrows it self into his wound turning into armor.
"What.. the hell... Are you?" The Knight backed up as he unsheathes his throwing axe.
"I am Death.. I am your undoing child." As the Masked Figure said this, Bone claws started to grow out of his fingers, Toes, And his mask falls off revealing a normal working mans face. Four unnatural bone fangs start to grow, two bottom two top as his glittering white eyes look down upon the poor Knight. The Mask figure started to grow in size, A bone tail made for shreading flesh and Steel comes from his behind. Bone Spikes, and wingless Wings grow out of his back, as he reaches up into the Sky.
After the knight soils him self. He finally starts to run from the horror that awaits him. The images fading into his mind on how easily it could just step on him, crush him, Kill him.... And eat his soul repeatably play in his mind before he realized he didnt run... Didnt even move as the Beasts tail plunches into his Stomach moving through him as if he was nothing but a soft wind.

Chapter 4: How do you kill what is already dead?

Last edited by Godfrog on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more to the Story)

Godfrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Godfrog Practiced Thoughts (Pay no mind to this <3)

Post  .Yankee. on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Ok, if this is a game, the instructions needs to be clearer. I could just correct all your mistakes, but I got better stuff to do. Wink

.Yankee.

View user profile http://heroes-of-gaming.great-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfrog on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 am

Oh no. This is just a rough draft. And some thoughts. The reason why Im putting it on here, is so people can input there opinions. Otherwise, This is just me being selfish and taking this Thread all to my self >Very Happy

Godfrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top